What You Gain From Business Intelligence (BI) in Microsoft GP
Posted Tuesday, September 27, 2011 by Peter Kelly
A CEO plays one of the most important roles in a business and has a tremendous amount of responsibility. So some people may say, “I would never want to be a CEO, it’s just too much”. But I say, “If you increase your business intelligence using Microsoft GP, it is a breeze.” Now you’ll have more knowledge to make better business decisions:
- You don’t have to solely rely on advisors, consultants, and employees because you have educated yourself about what’s been going on in the company.
- Use a tool you are already familiar with to reduce operational costs.
- With more than 200+ built in Excel reports it is easier to observe changes in the company and react to market conditions rapidly.
- Achieve your budget and forecast targets more consistently.
- Productivity improves because budgeting will be more accurate and planning will be more organized.
- Be notified about key changes in your business rapidly
- Be anywhere in the world and enable the system to alert YOU proactively when key metrics change
With this new found awareness it is easier to track many things in your company using Microsoft GP. If this has not persuaded you to at least see what Microsoft Dynamics GP can do for you, then I’m assuming you’re already profitable and as happy as you can be.
MRP Consulting has become the largest Dynamics GP Manufacturing partner in North America. We have worked with over 600 companies Worldwide and are available for a 1-day onsite visit in which we will map out your current processes and measure them again your current systems. Sometimes a “tune-up” is all that is needed to keep your business running as it should. We can all agree that having the right software will not only improve internal processes and productivity, but will also improve customer relationships.
Give us a call today.